For de-stemming cherries. Counter-rotating, rubberised roller pairs work precisely, but are gentle to the fruit. For an optimal result!
There is a stationary device (“RUPFI”) and a device for attachment to LIPCO trailer harvesting unit AE/AES or to the conveyor and cleaning device FRD.
Stalk-removing unit for cherries – stationary RUPFI:
- engine: electrical, 1x 230 V, infinitely adjusted
- with counter-rotating rubberised rollers that separate the stems very gently from the fruit
- dividing mesh width 0.40 m
- flow rate 200-800 kg/h
Stalk-removing unit for cherries – built-on:
For attachment to trailer harvesting unit with/without shaking device or to conveyor and cleaning unit FRD (3-point linkage).
- engine: hydraulic
- dividing mesh width 0.50 m
- flow rate: 300-1,000 kg/h